Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Artists' Muse Reception

Hi All,

I'm excited to announce that very recently (like a week ago) I started sharing a studio with artist Brent Rotsko, in Amesbury, MA. So, of course we're working hard to be ready for this Friday's Reception. Amesbury's 15th Annual Open Studio Tour takes place this Saturday and Sunday.

The Artists' Muse
9 Water Street
Amesbury, MA

Reception
Friday, November 4
6-9 pm

Amesbury's 15th Annual Open Studio Tour
Saturday, November 5
10 am-4pm
Sunday, November 6

For awhile now, I've known that my blog title arrives garbled in emails. I'm testing this new, simplified template and hope this fixes the problem. I have a new website, too and would love to hear what you think: www.pamperras.com

If you're in Amesbury, please stop by and say hello!
Cheers!

No comments: